Sunday, March 1, 2009

Where I Stand

Where do you stand with regard to critical thinking?

FEET: What do I stand for as a foundation of critical thinking?

Truth is the foundation of critical thinking.


STOMACH: What upsets me about critical thinking?

Sometimes truth can be disturbing.


HEART: What do I love about critical thinking?

I love that I can think for myself and make my own decisions.


HANDS: What do I feel about critical thinking?

I feel that it is the individual’s responsibility to make his own conclusions.


EARS: What do I hear about critical thinking?

I hear many examples of poor critical thinking.


EYES: What do I see about critical thinking?

I see that truth before my own eyes.


BRAIN: What do I think about critical thinking?

I think that I can determine my own destiny through critical thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment